Snow globe in 3 steps
Follow these steps to make your own snow globe. It’s simple and easy to make. Just have small figurine that you want inside, glue, glitter to make snow, jar & lid and water. That’s all for the materials. It is a craft project that you can make with your kids 🙂
Materials for making snow globe
- Small figurine
- Water-resistant glue
- Jar and lid (one with smooth sides!)
How to make Snow Globe
- Glue a figurine inside at the centre of the lid.
- Cover the bottom of the jar with glitter and add water into the jar.
- Glue the lid to keep it secure and close the jar tightly.
- You can use icy-colored glitter and snowflake confetti to create whorls of white.