Polka Dot Felt Bow Hair Clip
Polka dot felt bow hair clip is another project that many craft lover like because it is very easy to make and it is very CUTE. This tutorial, I will show you how to make polka dot felt bow. If you remember, I posted about how to make felt bow in 4 step in this website already. But this time I will show you another way and how to make polka dot on the felt.
It’s very easy and simple to make polka dot on the felt. You just need permanent marker. That’s right! Permanent marker can make polka dot. You just randomly dot on the felt after that you will get polka dot felt (no need to buy polka dot felt to make this project).
Material for making Polka Dot Felt Bow Hair Clip
- Felt Sheet
- Polka Dot Felt Bow Template
- Hair Clip
- Permanent Marker (Important thing to make polka dot!)
How to make Polka Dot Felt Bow Hair Clip
- Print the template and cut out the felt pieces. There are three pieces for make a bow, a bow part (large piece like sun glasses), ribbon part (small piece) and rectangle piece.
- Use Permanent marker to randomly dot all the felt pieces.
- Fold the bow part and add a dot of glue in the center
- Add a dot of glue in the centre of ribbon part and add the bow part from step 3 on it. Make sure the bow part and the ribbon part stick together
- Add a dot of glue in the centre of bow part from step 4 and add the rectangle piece in the centre of the bow. Fold it to the back side.