Paper Gift Bag
If you give a gift to your friend with your DIY paper gift bag, it will be cool. You can design and make it by yourself. It is not hard to make it. You just need only 3 things for making it, paper, tape and handle from another paper bag.
If you like to make gift box by yourself, you can check this tutorial, how to make gift box. It’s easy to make it as well.
Materials for making Paper Gift Bag
- Wrapping paper or kraft paper (size: double the size of the bag that you want)
- washi tape (or any tape)
- Handles bag from another paper shop bag (or using rope)
How to make Paper Gift Bag
- Use wrapping paper or any paper that you want to make gift bag, fold it in half horizontally and slot one side into the other side and use washi tape to make it together.
- Fold the base of the bag for making a crease.
- Open out one side of the base, press down the corners and make it in triangle shape. (Do both side)
- Fold the base inwards in both side.
- Make the base together with washi tape.
- Use the handles from another paper shop bag and tape it inside your gift bag.
- You can use rope for making handle.
- The bag size is a half of your paper and the base of the bag is a half of the size that you fold in step 2.
- You can use glue instead of washi tape but when you fold, you have to put one side into other side.
- You can use kraft paper and make your own design by drawing or adhere some photo on it.