Instead of using real flower, you can use paper flower. It is cheaper and more useful. You can use many time and you can use in many special events. You can make a flower wall backdrop in wedding. You can make a flower badge and put it on your shirt or you can make as a flower bracelet. Let’s make it together.
You can see another DIY tutorial about flower, how to make felt rose with wool felt.
Materials for making paper flower
- Paper (any size, any color)
- Hot Glue
How to make paper flower
- Cut out the paper into circle shapes (size of circle shape and number depend on your flower size).
- Cut in a half of the circle shape.
- Use hot glue and fold the circle paper to make it like a petal. Make as much as you want and be careful about hot glue because if you use it too much, the petal will has some gap from the hot glue.
- Put them together with hot glue.
- If you want to make a big flower, you have to make it many layers.
- Add glue on top of the flower and add glitter, wait until it is dry and pour the glitter that not adhere on the flower out and you will get the paper flower. After that you can use it for anything you want. You can see the example below.
- Make various size of flower and put it together.
- If you make a big flower, you should make many layers.