Organizer box from cardboard
Today I will show you how to make organizer box from cardboard. It’s easy and not hard to find the materials. You can put your phone, your keys and your notebook in this box. It will help you a lot if you are a person that always forget that where did I put my key or my phone. Let’s go green and save the earth!
Material for making Organizer box
- 25 pieces of cardboard (size: 10” x 10”)
How to make Organizer Box
- Use pencil and ruler to measure the template. There are 3 different templates (A, B, C).
Template A: Use 5 pieces of cardboard and cutout the rectangle piece size 8” x 3.5”.
Template B: Use 10 pieces of cardboard and cutout the rectangle piece size 8” x 3.5” and 3” x 2”.
Template C: Use 5 pieces of cardboard and cutout the rectangle piece size 8” x 3.5” and 4” x 4”.
- Use knife to cut out the template. You will get 5 pieces from template A, 10 pieces from template B and 5 pieces from template C.
- Glue 5 uncut pieces of cardboard to create a bottom of the box.
- Glue 5 pieces with the one large cutout on top of the base (template A).
- Glue 10 pieces that have the two cutouts and glue them right on top of the stack of cardboard (template B).
- Take the last 5 pieces with the three cutouts and glue them onto the stack (template C).
- Let the cardboard box dry overnight.
- When you glue the pieces together, you should do this by squirting a thin layer of glue onto to cardboard, use brush for making it smooth and stack directly on top of each other and make sue the sides line up on each layer.
- Place a heavy book on top of the stack to ensure all corners adhere to one another.