Lucky Clover Felt (Shamrock four-leaf clover)
The lucky clover or four-leaf clover is an uncommon variation of the common, three-leaved clover. According to tradition, such leaves bring good luck to their finders, especially if found accidentally. Four-leaf clover is believed to represent something: the first is for faith, the second is for hop, the third is for love, and the fourth is for luck. [Wikipedia]
You can make lucky clover felt for your kids or decorate your banner on St.Patrick’s day. This tutorial is very easy, you need only green felt sheet, needle and thread.
Material for making Lucky Clover Felt
- Green Felt Sheet
How to make Lucky Clover Felt
- Cut four leaves in the m-shaped (about 3/4 of an inch tall and an inch wide) and try to cut them equally.
- Sew the leaves together.
- Tie the threads in a knot tightly and trim excess thread.
- Sew to a barrette, and clip on your little lucky charm or use it for decorate your lucky banner. You can see example below.
- Wear your lucky clover felt (Shamrocks) in your hair. Sew your lucky clover felt to a hair clip and give to your kid. I hope she will love it!
- Wear your lucky clover felt (Shamrocks) on your shirt. Make various shades of green lucky clover felt and put them together on the safety pin. You can give to your friends or use it by yourself. It will get you some luck!
- Decorate your lucky banner in your house to make you and your family get some luck!