Felt Rose with wool felt and eye shadow
Roses are best known as ornamental plants grown for their flowers in the garden and sometimes indoors. In this tutorial, I will show you how to make your own felt rose. We recommended to use wool felt because it is soft. You can make the color of felt by using eye shadow. It will make your rose unique and similar to the color of real rose.
You can use this rose for wedding decoration, put it on headband and give to your kid or put it on your own hair clip.
Enjoy your craft!
Material for making Felt Rose
- White felt sheet (or light color)
- Old eye shadow
- Soft brush
How to make Felt Rose
- Cut out a circle felt piece about 6 cm in diameter.
- Use soft brush and put some eye shadows on the felt piece. You can draw a sort of spiral, or paint only the perimeter, or even play with two or more colors.
- Cut the felt piece starting from the outside in a spiral, roll up the spiral and tighten the coils in the center.
- Drop a bit of glue in the center of the spiral as the bottom of the roses.
I hope you enjoy this craft tutorial. If you like this tutorial, please share to your friends. Thanks!