Felt Bow in 4 steps
There are many ways to make bow. You can use ribbon to make it. But today we are going to show you how to make bow with felt because felt is good for beginner and you can finish it within less than five minutes.
This DIY is the easy way to make. You just print the template, cut your felt sheet and then glue. You can use it for decorate your crochet dolls, your card, your lovely clothes or make hair clip for your kids.
I used to make pink felt bow and put it on hair clip as a gift for my friend’s kid. She and her kid loved it.
If you want to see another craft project with free template, please go to this section.
Materials for making felt bow
- Felt sheet
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
- Felt bow template
How to make felt bow
- Print the template and cut out the felt pieces. There are three pieces for make a bow, a large piece, small piece and rectangle piece.
- Dab a bit of hot glue on the corner of the large piece and then secure in the middle. Do both side. After you are done with this step, please remember this is the front side of finished felt bow.
- Adhere the smaller piece to the opposite side of the bow from step 2. Make sure you add the small piece in the back side of the finished felt bow.
- Adhere rectangle piece with a dot of hot glue on the bow and wrap around the bow. The part that we use glue should be on the back side of the finished felt bow.
- If you don’t have hot glue, you can sew it instead.
- In the template, there are two size of bow. You can use large size for making hair clip or headband and small size for decorating your crochet doll.
If you think this DIY is useful, please share it to your friends.