Felt Baby Mobile in Leaf shape
Felt baby mobile is the great gift for the baby. In this tutorial, we use wood stick and leaf shape felt in various autumn color to make it natural. It will help the baby feels good and relax. When you place your baby mobile, you should place it far from newborns about a foot because they will focus best and see it well. And don’t forget to make sure that you securely attach a baby mobile.
You can check another Felt Autumn Leaf template and tutorial and put it in your baby mobile.
Material for making Felt Baby Mobile
- Felt baby mobile in leaf shape template
- Felt sheet (brown, green or any autumn color)
- Invisible thread
- Two sticks (about 25 cm) for making mobile
How to make Felt Baby Mobile
- Print the template and cut out the felt into leaf shapes. You will need to cut two of each shape in different colors.
- Sew the stitching detail onto each of the felt shapes and then sew the two pieces of each leaf together using blanket stitch.
- Make enough leaves to arrange all your into five different strings, then sew these all together using your invisible thread.
- Bind your two sticks together using twine. Add a length of twine to hang the mobile from and then tie on your strings of leaves to the ends of each stick with the last one tied to the centre point.
- Use the glue gun to help keep everything in place.
If you want to see another craft project with free pattern & template, please go to this section.