DIY Canvas Photo
Are you looking for some craft projects to work on this weekend? This DIY is the easy, quick and CHEAP! You can make your Canvas Photo to decorate your room by yourself.
- Photos printed on laser paper
- Mod Podge
- Canvas boards
- Paint brushes or foam brushes
- Scissors or exacto knife
How to make Canvas Photo
- Print your photos on normal printer laser paper and do not trim out.
- Use Mod Podge to coat your canvas board and put the photo on the center of the board.
- Trim the little bit of overlap corners back and fold around the back of the board.
- Use Mod Podge to coat across the front of the canvas.
Thanks for the great Idea from howtonestforlest. If you like this craft project, please share to your friends!